Anyone Had a Boston Britesmile Tooth Whitening Treatment?


Tags: ,

Below is a review from a user that went through the Britesmile treatment in Boston (source, Yelp):

"No! I personally don't like it there. I paid around $300 they had a special. My teeth probably changed only 2-3 shades and they told me it was about 8 shades, I didn't think so. You know when you look in the mirror you understand it... I have had teeth whitening from my dentist's office for half an hour and I can say I saw better results there. Brite smile is expensive and is not as effective. They gave me the initial 1-hour treatment, which I am telling you is very uncomfortable, after 30 minutes you just want to run out of there screaming. The results are definitely not dramatic, I also got a certificate for my husband who has gorgeous teeth and I couldn't really tell the difference. The people who work at the Boston location are super annoying and not friendly, they are rather rude even.

I still have two more "free" touch-up of 20 mins each and I have been trying to schedule an appointment for the longest time and for some reason they never have any available times. I think they are just trying to frustrate me enough so I don't go back for the free touch-ups but I paid for these, so I am going to use them."

From this user's perspective, her Boston Britesmile experience was not a overly positive.

0 comments